Peter is continuing to impress us with his ability to sleep. Many are requesting pictures of him with his eyes open but I can assure you that they are not easy to get. He has been sleeping well at nighttime and Stephanie and I are getting accustomed to frequent feedings.
I had thought that the "cat tent" was a little overkill as the cats had not been making any attempt to get in, but then Surge showed us today that we should probably keep it up, until Pete is big enough to fend off the loving attention of Surge and Bones.
We are still enjoying the company and HELP of Grandma Nancy, what are we going to do when she leaves! Well, have Grandpa Bob over for dinner for starters.

2 comments:
he is just so cute!!!
Peter is very lucky to have two furry brothers who are willing to keep a close eye on him. :)
Post a Comment